Thursday, September 18, 2008

What Compact Fluorescent Light Bulb would I use to replace my current regular 40/60/75/100 Watt Incandescent Light Bulb?

CFL Deco Twister Light Bulb In general, customers choose Mini-Deco Twister compact fluorescent light bulbs to replace regular A type incandescent light bulbs. What you want to compare is the initial lumens So, say if you normally put a 75 watt incandescent light bulb (1150 initial lumens) in your lamps around your home, you should look at the 18 Watt Mini Deco Twister compact Fluorescent (1250 initial lumens). Forget about wattage and realize it’s all about the lumens. You will be able to see the initial lumens on each individual product page Incandescent A19 Light BulbHolly Eddins

No comments: