Thursday, August 20, 2009

Where can I find an E27 base 220-240 light bulb?

Any light bulb that says it has an E27 base or if it's in the range of 220 to 240 volts is a European light bulb. A regular medium base in America is called an E26 base and our voltage runs more in the range of 120 to 130 volts. Light Bulb Market works with international importers who can obtain those European bulbs for you. If they don't stock them currently in the states, they can be ordered in case quantities. Call them for help.

Holly Eddins

No comments: